1) We will pick you up from the hotel to go to the Poroy train station on the outskirts of Cusco approximately 20 minutes by bus.
2) The Vistadome service departs at 6:00 am and the Backpacker at 6:50 am towards the Town of Machupicchu (Aguas Calientes), the duration of the trip being 2:45 hrs. approximately.
Upon arrival at the Town of Machupicchu you must walk 200 meters. to the bus station to board them. These will take you to the top of the mountain on a journey that will last approximately 25 minutes and 8 km. travel.
3) Once arrived at the Sanctuary of Machupicchu, the guided tour will take place. And once the tour is over you will have time to have lunch (not included) and explore the area on your own.
Return to the City of Cusco by the same train service.
Transfer to the hotel.
- Train ticket to Machupicchu round trip
- Bus ticket, up and down. (Town of Machupicchu)
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu. (I.N.C.)
- Guide service
- Personalized attention