DAY 1.- CUSCO - PISKACUCHO - WAYLLABAMBA.-
We will transport you from your hotel in our comfortable private bus, after crossing the towns of Chincheros, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo in "Sacred Valley of the Incas" we go to Piskacucho at Km. 82 of the Cusco - Machupicchu railway, starting place From our walk we will have lunch in Hatunchaca after a short rest we will restart our walk to Wayllabamba where we will have dinner and then we will be able to spend the night in our camp.
LUNCH / DINNER
DAY 2.- WAYLLABAMBA - WARMIWAÑUSCA - PAQAYMAYU.-
After a substantial breakfast we begin our walk to the highest point of the Inca Trail, where we can observe different microclimates passing from the Yuncachimpa rain forest to the Warmiwañusca puna at 4200 m. after crossing this pass we have lunch after rest we will restart the walk towards the Paqaymayu sector where we will have our second camp.
BRAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER
DAY 3.- PAQ AYMAYU - CHAQUICOCHA - WIÑAYWAYNA.-
After breakfast we will have a 45-minute journey to the second pass at 3850 m. Above sea level with a previous visit to the archaeological group of Runkurakay, then we descend to the archaeological group of Sayacmarca, and then restart the walk towards Phuyupatamarca where we will have lunch after a short rest we will continue the walk to Wiñaywayna with a visit to the archaeological group of the same name with free time and then dinner.
BRAKFAST / LUNCH / DINNER
DAY 4.- WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO.-
We start the walk after breakfast towards the Inti Punku sector, from where we can appreciate the majestic citadel of Machupicchu. We enter the citadel where we register our arrival at the control , then we start our guided tour of approximately 2 and a half hours later we descend by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to finally board the train to Cusco where we will be waiting to take you to your Hotel .
BRAKFAST / LUNCH
• Transfer in - out : Hotel - Km. 82 (Piscaycucho) / Poroy Poroy-Hotel train station
• Tick et Bus: Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
• Professional Guide: English and Spanish; 2 guides for a group with more than 9 people
• Cook: In charge of preparing food
• Porters: They carry a tent, food and kitchen equipment
• Personal porter : Carries backpack, sleeping bag and passenger mat (7 kilos per passenger)
• Food: 3 BREAKFAST / 3 LUNCH / 3 DINNER snacks, lunch and wake-up tea
• Income: Inca Trail & Machupicchu
• Bus down: Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
• Equipment: Double tents, inflatable mat, dining tent, bathroom tent, kitchen tent , chairs and tables.
• Back Paker Train : Aguas Calientes - Ollanta
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Breakfast first day