Day 1: CUSCO - PISKACUCHO – WAYLLABAMBA
- We will transport you from your hotel in our comfortable private bus, after crossing the towns of Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo in the "Sacred Valley of the Incas".
- We go to Piskacucho at km 82 of the Cusco - Machupicchu railway, the starting point of our walk.
- We have lunch in Hatunchaca.
- After a short rest we will resume our walk towards Wayllabamba.
- Dinner and then we can spend the night in our camp.
Day 2: WAYLLABAMBA - WARMIWAÑUSCA – PAQAYMAYU
- After a substantial breakfast we begin our trek to the highest point of the Inca Trail, where we will be able to observe different microclimates going from the Yuncachimpa rain forest to the Warmiwañusca puna at 4200 m.s.n.m.
- After going through this pass we have lunch.
- After the rest we will resume the walk towards the Paqaymayu sector where we will have our second camp and dinner.
Day 3: PAQAYMAYU - CHAQUICOCHA – WIÑAYWAYNA
- After breakfast we will have a 45-minute walk to the second pass at 3,850 meters above sea level with a previous visit to the archaeological site of Runkurakay.
- Then we descend to the archaeological site of Sayacmarca, to later restart the walk in the direction of Phuyupatamarca where we will have lunch.
- After a short rest we will continue the walk to Wiñaywayna with a visit to the archaeological site of the same name with free time and then dinner.
Day 4: WIÑAYWAYNA - MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
- We begin the walk after breakfast towards the Intipunku sector, from where we will be able to appreciate the majestic citadel of Machupicchu.
- We enter the citadel where we register our arrival at the control.
- Then we started our guided tour of approximately 2 and a half hours.
- Later we descend by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to finally board the train to Cusco where we will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
- End of the program.
- The camps are subject to authorization from the Machupicchu Management Unit, and the availability of spaces determined by the INC. Therefore, the aforementioned camps are referential.
- Clients who want to visit Waynapicchu, must communicate as soon as possible since there is a new provision for a limited number of visitors, only the first 400 on the list. Therefore, they must register on said list very early on the fourth day.